Thinking and action

Thinking and action


"Two-thirds of the night had passed and I was praying for the tajjid.  In the middle of the prayer, I got up to drink water.  Walking through the mother's room, I came to see if they needed anything.  Peeking in, it felt like their room was getting cold.  When I started to wrap them, they opened their eyes.  I asked them if you needed anything.  "Son, I forgot to take the pill today, so the legs are hurting," he said.  I sat there pressing their legs.  After a while she fell asleep calmly so I woke up and in the same process my fountain came down to my knee and broke down which I had put down. "

 If they take a moment to breathe, I said it was very bad with you.  Did you not think that I was engaged in the highest level of postpartum worship?  On one side is the prayer tajjid and the service of the mother with her.  They too in their moments of distress.  But you didn't get any good reward for that.


 He reiterated, "Yes, the idea came up for a moment, but then I realized that breaking new glasses is not a loss, but a cash reward.  It is a sign of acceptance of my worship.  Apparently my eyeglasses are broken, but in return I was given the sight that is giving me a bright view of paradise in the ink of the night.  Not only that, I had a big accident next week, but the blessings of Allah did not do me any harm.  If I were to suffer negative thoughts at that moment, I would have been devastated by God and wasted my hard work and lost the good of the world and the hereafter. "

 When he finished his talk, he got up to get out of the room, approaching the door, he stayed for a moment, saying he was out.  "The more important your action in this world, the more important your way of thinking is.  Every satisfaction and happiness in life lies in a positive attitude.  A person who does not have the wealth of positive thinking can give him happiness and success. "

Comments