Apply oil to the soles of your feet

 Apply oil to the soles of your feet

Apply oil to the soles of your feet


 1.  One woman wrote that my grandfather died at the age of 87, with no back pain, no joint pain, no headache, no loss of teeth, once he started saying that he was advised by an old man when I was in Calcutta.  I was working on laying stones on the railway line to apply oil on the soles of my feet while sleeping. This is the only source of my healing and fitness.


 2.  One student said that my mother used to insist on applying oil in the same way. Then she said that as a child, my eyesight was weakened. When I continued this process, my eyesight gradually became perfect and healthy.

                                 ad1<script async src="https://pagead2 googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block; text-align:center;"
     data-ad-layout="in-article"
     data-ad-format="fluid"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-2091432685725926"
     data-ad-slot="7196005763"></ins>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

 3.  A gentleman who is a businessman wrote that I had gone to Chitral for leisure. I slept in a hotel there. I could not sleep. I started walking outside. Sitting outside at night. The old watchman started asking me, "What's the matter?"  I said sleep is not coming!  He smiled and said, "Do you have any oil?" I said no. He went and fetched the oil and said, "Massage the soles of your feet for a few minutes." Then I started snoring. Now I have become normal.



 4.  I tried this oil massage tip on the soles of my feet before going to bed at night. It helps me sleep better and relieves fatigue.


 5.  I had a stomach problem. After massaging my feet with oil on my soles, my stomach problem was cured in 2 days.


 6.  Really!  This process has a magical effect. I massaged the soles of my feet with oil before going to bed at night. This process gave me a very restful sleep.


 7. I have been doing this tip for almost the last 15 years. It gives me a very restful sleep. I also massage the oil on the soles of my young children's feet with oil which makes them very happy and healthy.


 8. I used to have pain in my feet. I started massaging the soles of my feet with olive oil daily for 2 minutes before going to bed at night. This process relieved the pain in my feet.


 9.  My feet were always inflamed and when I walked I would get tired. I started this process of massaging the soles of my feet with oil before going to bed at night. In just 2 days, the inflammation of my feet disappeared.

                             ad2

 10  Before going to bed at night, seeing the tip of the oil massage on the soles of my feet, I started doing it. It gives me a very restful sleep.


 11.  It's a wonderful thing.  This tip works better than sleeping pills for restful sleep. I now sleep every night by massaging the soles of my feet with oil.


 12  My grandfather used to have a burning sensation in the soles of his feet and a headache.


 13. I had thyroid disease. My legs were aching all the time. Last year someone told me this tip of oil massage on the soles of the feet before going to bed at night. I am doing it permanently.


 14.  My feet were numb. I have been massaging the soles of my feet with oil for four days before going to bed at night. There is a big difference.


 15. Twelve or thirteen years ago I had hemorrhoids. My friend took me to a sage who was 90 years old. He gave me medicine as well as medicine before going to bed at night between the toes, on the nails and so on.  He suggested rubbing oil on the palms of the hands, between the fingers, and on the nails. He said, "Put four or five drops of oil in the navel and sleep. I started following the advice of Hakeem Sahib to get rid of my bloody hemorrhoids."  I got a lot of relief. This tip also solved my constipation problem. My body fatigue also goes away and I get restful sleep.  Stops snoring.


 16.  The oil massage on the soles of the feet is a tried and tested tip.

                                       ad3

 17.  Rubbing oil on the soles of my feet gave me a good night's sleep.


 18. I had pain in my legs and knees.  Ever since I read the tip of the oil massage on the soles of my feet, now I do it daily, it gives me a restful sleep.


 19. I have had a lot of back pain since I started using this oil massage tip on the soles of my feet before going to bed at night. My back pain has decreased and thank God I have a very good sleep.


 The Mughal secret is as follows:


 The secret is very simple, very short, very easy to do everywhere and for every person. Apply any oil like mustard or olive on the soles of the feet and the whole foot, especially on the soles for three minutes on the soles of the right foot and three minutes on the left.  Never forget to massage the soles of the feet while sleeping at night, and make sure to massage the children in the same way. Make it a routine for the rest of your life. Then see the perfection of nature. You comb your head all your life.  Why not apply oil on the soles of the feet.


 According to ancient Chinese medicine, there are about 100 Acupressure Points under the feet.  Pressing and massaging them also heals human organs.  To him

 Foot Reflexogy

https://draft.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/3718808898264762874/8050024609087544934


 is called.  Foot massage therapy is used all over the world.


 Please share this information as much as opossible

 Deliver as much as you can. Insha'Allah, charity will continue and will lead to rewards

Comments