She was not a maid ..... she was my mother

 She was not a maid ..... she was my mother !!!
She was not a maid ..... she was my mother



 One day while Zahid Sahib was drinking tea in the office canteen, I asked him all the time why he was behaving.  They began to say:

 It's been three years since I died today. I looked up and saw in his eyes where the whole world had come down with this sentence. Then he said:

 I have always been discriminating.  Stubborn going to school in childhood, flirting while eating, that's not the food, that's not the food.  I don't remember washing my hands, eating, dressing or closing my shoelaces until the fifth grade.

 I only got my father's name.  Never saw her face or love.  It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.

 It was a habit till primary, middle and then matriculation that before going to bed at night, he would leave books, copies, bags all scattered here and there and go to sleep, but in the morning when he opened his eyes he would see that everything was neatly packed and packed.  Lying on the table with great sophistication.

 I was told a million times to drink milk and sleep but I did not drink.  But when I woke up in the morning, the sweetness of my mouth and the taste of my mouth would change.  At first it was not known, but gradually it became known that milk is given only in sleep at night.  Whenever I opened my eyes at night, I would see that it was raining and I was covered with a blanket so that I would not feel cold.

 I was always bothered by two things at home - one from a hand-sewn sewing machine for 11 to 13 hours and the other from the edges of the bread that was often greased on them but the dry pieces of bread that I would take off.  I have never seen them sold out of the house or in the trash.  And whenever I needed money, I would turn to the same sewing machine that was burning me.

She was not a maid ..... she was my mother

 Whenever I needed more money than usual, I would see that the running time of the sewing machine at home has reached 16 hours.  I remember when I was in college I needed Rs. 1500, I came home and told him.  At about 2 o'clock that night, when I opened my eyes, I felt something tingling in the porch of the house.

 I secretly went to the porch and saw that my mother was constantly trying to put a thread in the machine with thick glasses and tears were falling at the same time.

 I asked: What is mother doing?

 My mother looked at me in shock and quickly wiped away the tears and put a smile on her face and said in a very clear voice - this is the wedding of Suraya's brother in front of her. She said: Sew two suits till morning so I can sit.  But the thread is not piercing the needle.

 That day, seeing my mother's condition and tears, I realized that I should do some small work - I kept looking for a suitable job and kept reading.  The FA was completed here and I got a job in the office.  I went home and told my mother that she was happy.  Bring quick sugar mercury and distribute it in the neighborhood.

 One day I came home from work and went to bed.  I was getting a little tired.  He fell asleep with his feet hanging from the bed.  When I woke up, I saw that the shoes had not come off my feet and the food had not been cooked.

 He called out to his mother: "Mother, mother, mother is hungry, mother."

 He left home after his mother.  It looked like a graveyard.  On the other hand, when I come abroad, I do all my own work, so I think that I have never served him and I have never given him any comfort.

 "She was my mother, not a maid," said Zahid, and two thick tears flowed down his cheeks.

 May Allah Almighty keep the parents of me and all the parents of life happy with faith and health.


 May Allah grant patience to those whose parents have died and forgive their parents.

 Ameen!!!

Comments