God willing, I will complete the entire Qur'an in the form of calligraphy, Rabi Pirza

  • God willing, I will complete the entire Qur'an in the form of calligraphy, Rabi Pirza

 Please join hands with the media not to broadcast or publish pictures of my past.



 Former singer and actress Rabi Pirzada, who is not affiliated with Showbiz, has said that if God wills, I will complete the entire Qur'an in calligraphy. I join hands with electronic and print media and request that my past photos be broadcast  Or don't publish, if it's necessary to show or post a picture, then use my hijab pictures.



 In an exclusive interview with NNI, Rabi Pirzada said, "I have been writing various verses with the names of God for some time now and I have made this commitment. If I am given the opportunity, I will recite the entire Qur'an."  I will write in the form of calligraphy.  If I do this, it will be a source of happiness for me. He said that I have dedicated my life to Islam and as long as I am alive I will continue to talk about Islam in one way or another

Comments